MIZUHO BANK (MALAYSIA) BERHAD
Company Registration No. 201001039768 (New) / 923693-H (Old)
(Incorporated in Malaysia)
Want to grow with us ?
As a financial powerhouse in Japan and a growing presence in Malaysia, we offer a richer work experience than a boutique firm or an established giant could. At Mizuho Malaysia, you can develop an exciting career and build something that really matters – spurring growth for clients and communities around the world.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to explore opportunities at Mizuho Malaysia.
Senior Officer / Assistant Manager – Finance Solution Department
Date: December 22, 2020
Location: Mizuho KL
Job Description Details / Requirements:
- Capture transaction opportunities by originating and sourcing M&A deals, provide business matching based on the needs of corporate clients.
- Establish networks with relevant government authorities and professional parties (e.g. consulting companies, law firms, and accounting offices) to meet the needs of new investments and invitations, liaise and communicate with the aforementioned and find prospective new business partners.
- Support the Advisory team head and closely communicate with each relationship manager (RM) in Mizuho.
- Prepare monthly and annual reports, assist in preparation of pitch books, discussion papers, etc.
- Collaborate with counterparts and other colleagues throughout Mizuho’s global network.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills
- High capability for problem solving
- Strong strategic thinker and possess a business mindset
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience working in a consulting firm (analyst, relationship manager and / or credit monitoring)
- Preferably at least 3 years of work experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Japanese