We open doors to global business
Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering financial and strategic services through its group companies, which include Mizuho Bank and Mizuho Securities.
We are one of the leading financial institutions in Japan, serving both retail and institutional business needs through our nationwide network of branches.
Mizuho Asia Pacific
We are expanding our network and enhancing our products and services platform across Asia Pacific to meet the demand of the region’s fast evolving markets.
At Mizuho Americas, we harness the best of both hemispheres and turn it into global strength.
We provide corporates and institutions in EMEA with unparalleled access and expertise in Japan and Asia, as well as supporting Japanese clients with their financing needs in our region. We are seen as the partner of choice for European companies in their home market, providing them with a wide range of financial solutions.
Our seasoned team of specialists is dedicated to helping our clients — both issuers and investors — achieve the best possible results in all market conditions and find stability for their future growth.
In Japanese, mizuho means "a fresh harvest of rice," and our name expresses our continuing commitment to offer highly valuable financial products and services to all of our customers, all over the world.
Our vision and values
We bring fruitfulness to all of our stakeholders and contribute to the prosperity of economies and societies throughout the world, by bringing together our group–wide expertise and conducting business activities and operations rooted in this concept.
Our responsibility is to you, not our bottom line.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is integral to our efforts to serve the interests of you and all other stakeholders. Gain insights into our appraoch to CSR through case studies, initiatives to resolve social issues, noteworthy social contributions, and our commitment to diversity in human resources management.
Please note that as of Septermber 24, 2020, Mizuho Financial Group has launched a newly redesigned global website consolidating the majority of our regional sites into one global domain.
- Integrated Report 2020
- Message from the Group CEO
- Message from the Group CFO
- IR Presentation Material for Financial Results for FY2020 Q1
- Capital Ratio Information
- Recently, business activities have been promoted by an entity identifying itself as "Mizuho DKB Brokerage." Please be advised that this entity is not part of the Mizuho Financial Group and its affiliates have NO affiliation with this business entity.
- Recently, business activities have been promoted by an entity identifying itself as "Mizuho Corporate Global." Please be advised that this entity is not part of the Mizuho Financial Group and its affiliates have NO affiliation with this business entity.
- Warning about companies identifying themselves as companies of the Mizuho Financial Group. Companies calling themselves "Mizuho Mergers & Acquisitions," "Mizuho Investments Inc.," "Mizuho Investments Beverly Hills," and "Mizuho Financial Global" have established websites and are engaged in activities on the Internet, identifying themselves as companies of the Mizuho Financial Group. Please beware that those companies have absolutely no relationship or association with Mizuho Financial Group.
- Recently, business activities have been promoted by an entity identifying itself as "Mizuho Holdings (6 Battery Road ♯12–01 Singapore. 049909)." Please be advised that this entity is not part of the Mizuho Financial Group and its affiliates have NO affiliation with this business entity.