Mizuho won top billing as Investment-Grade Corporate Bond House of the Year in the 2023 IFR Awards for consistent leadership on behalf of our clients, taking market share from some of the U.S.’s top bulge-bracket banks. We were also recognized for leveraging our core strengths in the Japanese market, launching the biggest IPO of the year and, through our vast cross-border platform, helping global firms reach strategic financing goals.
“It’s much harder to take market share within the Top 10,” said Moshe Tomkiewicz, Head of Investment-Grade Debt Capital Markets. “So, what we’re seeing is the result of a continuous strategy of being in front of our clients on a long-term basis.”
This year, Mizuho is honored to be recognized with the following five awards:
- Investment-Grade Corporate Bond House of the Year
- Yen Bond House of the Year
- North America IPO for our role as active bookrunner and joint global coordinator for chip maker Arm Holdings’ $5.2 billion stock offering
- Reverse Yankee Bond for our role as bookrunner for IBM’s €8.1 billion-equivalent multi-currency offering
- Euro Bond and Europe Investment-Grade Corporate Bond for our role as bookrunner on Robert Bosch's €4.5 billion offering
We are thankful to our committed team and supportive clients for their continued dedication, unyielding efforts and ongoing partnership.
For the complete list of IFR award recipients, click here.