ACT Annual Conference, 2022
We are proud to announce that Mizuho will be sponsoring this year’s Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) Annual Conference, taking place as an in-person event in Liverpool, UK, on 10-11 May 2022
The ACT is the only professional treasury body with a Royal Charter. They set the global benchmark for treasury excellence and lead the profession through internationally recognised qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. The ACT is the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting, and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
This year’s theme, ‘The Year of the Treasury Tiger' will focus on:
- TRUST: enhancing trust and confidence within the treasury and wider finance community
- INNOVATION: innovative and exciting developments in treasury processes and systems
- GROWTH: the sustainable growth of people and businesses.
- EXCELLENCE: striving for treasury excellence across processes, systems, and teams
- RESILIENCE: the resilient nature of businesses and people.
As the ACT Annual Conference 2022 takes shape, please keep an eye out for updates on the event website at treasurers.org/ACTAC22, or feel free to contact the ACT events team at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
Register your place today, and we look forward to seeing you there!