Green Transition: Opportunity of the decade
We are proud to announce that Mizuho will be taking part as sponsor at this year’s Climate Bonds Conference2020. Taking place on the 8th - 10th September, this virtual event is for anyone looking to play a role in shaping the global green finance agenda in this new decade.
As it mark its 10th Anniversary in 2020 Bonds, over the last decade, Climate Bonds has worked to mobilise the largest capital market of all, the $100 trillion bond market for climate change solutions.
This year, you’ll be a part of:
- Exciting panel discussions in English with live interpretations in Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese with the most influential sustainable investment, ESG & green finance specialists
- Using an award-winning event app you can watch the sessions on your desktop or on your mobile
- Gaining insights into transition solutions, green finance markets and green growth outcomes
- Understanding regulation directions to support harmonisation and mainstreaming green and climate investment in global and regional financial systems
- Making your own contributions, building a shared understanding on a 2020s agenda of change, of urgency and action in scaling up mitigation, adaptation and resilience investment to trillion-dollar levels