Here at Mizuho, we always strive to be at the forefront of innovation, culture and diversity. We encourage new ways of thinking and push the boundaries of knowledge in order to fulfil our vision: to be the most trusted financial services group with a global presence. Keep up to date on our latest thought-leadership topics.
Mizuho Global Perspective
Sharing with you our Global Perspective for April:
- Uneven recovery as vaccine rollout, fiscal stimulus vary
- US economy – Stimulus re-opening to lead to surge in activity in Q2;
- Eurozone economy – Rising Covid cases, slow vaccine progress hindering recovery;
- Japanese economy – Slow vaccine rollout, slow recovery; and
- UK economy – Vaccine progress good. Recovery on track.
Mizuho Market Insights
Our insights provide business intelligence that can help you make strategic decisions based on fact – not modelled fiction
Our research portal offering over 500 cross-asset publications and commentary, delivering insights from global research and strategy teamsLog in to Mizuho Ideas