Mizuho Economic Outlook & Analysis provides Outlooks on the Japanese economy every quarter and in-depth analyses on economic issues on a timely basis.
- FY2020 - FY2022 Economic Outlook -Acceleration of investment for digitalization and the environment ("green investments") with a view to the world after Covid-19- (February 16, 2021)(PDF/266MB)Feb 22, 2021
- Sustainability of the US dollar weakness against the Japanese yen -Future yen strengthening pressures are limited based upon current fundamentals- (December 29, 2020)(PDF/541KB) Feb 10, 2021
- RCEP as a starting point for evolution -A mega EPA less than TPP but more than WTO- (November 30, 2020)(PDF/516KB)Jan 28, 2021
- Determinants of households' risk assets holding -The causal structure estimation through machine learning- (October 20, 2020)(PDF/524KB)Dec 18, 2020
- FY2020 - FY2021 Economic Outlook -Even though the global economy should recover, the pace of recovery will be varied among countries due to differences in household and corporate behavior- [Summary] (December 10, 2020)(PDF/135KB)Dec 15, 2020
MHRI Brief is a short report on the Japanese/global economies and financial markets.
- Japan's industrial production growing firmly even under the Declaration of a State of Emergency -Information-related goods and capital goods are the drivers of growth- (March 1, 2021)(PDF/315KB)Mar 16, 2021
Fixed-point analysis of the Japanese economy and financial markets on a monthly basis.
- Monthly Economic Report: February 25, 2021(PDF/1.15MB)Mar 31, 2021
- Monthly Economic Report: January 28, 2021(PDF/545KB)Mar 5, 2021
- Monthly Economic Report: December 24, 2020(PDF/631KB) Feb 1, 2021
- Monthly Economic Report: November 30, 2020(PDF/418KB)Jan 12, 2021
- Monthly Economic Report: October 29, 2020(PDF/729KB)Nov 25, 2020
In-depth analysis on economy and finance of Japan and Asia.