Our professionals work closely with clients to develop asset-backed securitized credit solutions that enhance balance-sheet liquidity and efficiency. With more than two decades of experience in securitized lending, we have the know-how, financial capacity and global reach to serve clients as a lead arranger, agent and underwriter of securitized products.
Mizuho's securitization capabilities include the following:
- Structuring expertise across a broad range of consumer and commercial asset classes
- Lead arranger of warehouse funding programs
- Simple solutions to meet clients' working capital needs
- Market-leading insights and solutions attuned to clients' objectives
Our programs encompass a wide selection of asset classes:
Auto Loans and Leases
Wholesale Floor Plans
Cell-Phone Loans and Leases
Construction and Agricultural Equipment Loans
Vehicle Fleet Leases
Project & Infrastructure Finance
We are a leading source and arranger of project financing throughout the Americas. With more than 30 years of experience advising on major projects, we consistently rank near the top of the league tables in the category, having placed in the top ten for the last 14 years consecutively.
Our Project Finance team has expertise across the industry, including infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, power and renewables, water and rail. We advise clients at each stage of project development, from initial planning to completion.
- No. 1 project finance loan mandated arranger in the Americas, 2020 (Dealogic)
- No. 1 project finance bond arranger, FY2019 (IJ Global)
- 2019 Project Finance International Award North America - Oil & Gas Deal of the Year (Venture Global Calcasieu Pass LNG)
- 2019 Project Finance International Award North America - Power Deal of the Year (Nitrogen TL Borrower, LLC)
- 2019 Project Finance International/ Latin Finance Award Latin America – Oil & Gas Deal of the Year (Tag Pipeline)
Our Trade Finance specialists provide the full suite of credit solutions that exporters and importers require to conduct international trade. To help clients mitigate risks tied to trade, we underwrite letters of credit and offer trade payables and receivables solutions that enable trading partners to settle trades more quickly.
Mizuho serves clients engaged in cross-border trade in the Americas and around the world. Our trade finance solutions include:
Documentary Letters of Credit Issuance
Export Letters of Credit Confirmation and Discounting
Export Credit Agency (ECA) Finance
Structured Commodity Finance
Our Lease Finance professionals advise manufacturers, construction companies and other firms needing capital goods and equipment on cost-efficient leasing arrangements. Our lease financing solutions enable companies to conserve cash, reduce debt, optimize asset use and address balance-sheet needs.
Mizuho's lease finance solutions and services encompass financing and booking arrangements to providing supplementary equity capital to clients.
Our finance solutions include:
Financial Operating Leases
True Leases (i.e., those with a single investor and leveraged with U.S. debt)
Master Lease Programs
Conditional Sale Arrangements
Diversified Portfolio Purchases
Our asset categories include:
Japanese Corporate Finance
We provide comprehensive corporate and investment banking services to Japan-based corporations that have an interest in the Americas region and want to work seamlessly within its borders.
Our collaborative solutions for client subsidiaries, affiliates and representative offices include:
Specialized financing and advisory capabilities for potential acquisitions
Divestitures or joint ventures
Lease, trade and project finance
Access to capital markets
Cash management, foreign exchange and derivative products and services
- Asia Loans: #4 Bookrunner/Mandated Lead Arranger (Dealogic, 2015)
- Global Capital Bond Awards: Mizuho Most Impressive Bank for Corporate Debt Capital Markets in Yen (Global Capital, 2016)
- Lead Manager on Record $25B Alibaba IPO (2014)
Specialized industry services for our clients across sectors
Food and Beverage
Oil and Gas
Real Estate Businesses