Capital solutions for every stage of growth
In collaboration with Mizuho's product specialists and Financial Sponsors team, we have led high-profile M&A and acquisition-financing deals as well as growth-stage financings. We provide clients a full suite of capabilities, including debt and equity offerings, leveraged finance, risk-focused derivative solutions, strategic advisory, corporate finance and working capital solutions.
- Provider of debt and equity financing for some of the largest acquisitions across healthcare including Thermo Fisher’s pending acquisition of PPD, Baxter’s pending acquisition of Hill-Rom, Danaher’s purchase of GE BioPharma, Bristol-Myers Squibb’s acquisition of Celgene, Mylan’s merger with Upjohn to form Viatris, and AbbVie’s acquisition of Allergan
- Strong equity franchise acting as bookrunner on IPOs of Nkarta, PPD, BridgeBio, Neon Therapeutics, and Xeris, as well as Secondary / Convertible Financings for Leap Therapeutics, Cytokinetics, Eloxx Pharmaceuticals, BridgeBio, and Xeris
- Active M&A advisory business with recent buyside and sellside transactions for Gilead Sciences, DXC Technology, Halo Pharmaceuticals, and SK Capital; also acted as Capital Markets Advisor on eFFECTOR’s public merger with Locust Walk
- Provider of credit to support acquisition financings for Bristol Myers Squibb, Cigna, AbbVie, Viatris and Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Strong partnership with Financial Sponsors Group including financings for Medline, Parexel, and go private of Cambrex, AMRI and Envision
- Strong record of providing clients with Deal Contingent Risk Solutions through partnership with our Risk Solutions and integrated M&A teams