Creative financing for consumer-facing enterprises
Mizuho has helped structure and finance some of the largest recent M&A transactions in the consumer sector. We also have extensive expertise in cross-border acquisition finance, leveraged finance, and financing trade in agricultural commodities.
- Active Bookrunner and Billing & Delivery Agent on Walmart Inc.’s $5 billion offering of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Active Joint Bookrunner on Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation’s $1 billion offering of Senior Unsecured Notes and Solicitation Agent for each of the 4.250% Sustainability-Linked Senior Notes and 3.500% Senior Notes
- Active Joint Bookrunner on Norwegian Cruise Line’s $600 million offering of Senior Secured Notes
- Active Joint Bookrunner on Herbalife Nutrition’s $250 million offering of Convertible Senior Notes
- In connection with Kroger’s proposed merger with Albertsons, served as Agent, Joint Lead Arranger and Joint Bookrunner on a $12.6 billion Senior Unsecured Bridge Loan, $3.0 billion Senior Unsecured Term Loan and $1.7 billion Senior Unsecured Term Loan