Creative financing for consumer-facing enterprises
Mizuho has helped structure and finance some of the largest recent M&A transactions in the consumer sector. We also have extensive expertise in cross-border acquisition finance, leveraged finance, and financing trade in agricultural commodities.
- Successfully executed a $125mm Accelerated Share Repurchase (ASR) transaction for The Wendy’s Company (Nasdaq: WEN). Mizuho served as Sole Structuring and Executing Bank on the transaction.
- Served as Bookrunner of Life Time Group Holdings, Inc.’s (NYSE:LTH) $730mm IPO in October 2021. The transaction marked the first Bookrunner role for the team in the sector.
- Served as M&A Advisor, Lead Left Arranger, Bookrunner, Administrative Agent and Collateral Agent on KKR’s acquisition of Neighborly, a leading franchised home services provider. The financing was creatively structured and included a $50mm revolving credit facility, $100mm acquisition bridge term loan and $175mm delayed draw term loan bridging to a Whole Business Securitization take-out.
- Active Joint Bookrunner across all three tranches of Norwegian Cruise Lines’ February 2022 $2.1bn capital raise that included a $1.0bn secured bond, $600mm unsecured bond and $500mm convertible note.
- Active Joint Bookrunner on JBS USA’s June 2022 three-part $2.5bn comprised of $500mm 5-year notes, $1.25bn 10-year notes and $750mm 30-year notes.