Since putting our customers first is the basis of the Group's activities, Mizuho aims to provide customers with top–level comprehensive financial services that satisfy their needs at all times.
Mizuho has identified its Basic Stance towards Customers as follows:
- We will continually strive to satisfy customers, earn their trust, and build long–term relationships.
- We will know our customers well and deal with them in good faith.
- We will provide customers with ample information and offer them top–class comprehensive financial services.
- We will manage the assets of our customers with due and diligent care.
- We will work to educate ourselves in order to acquire exceptional discernment and specialized knowledge and skills that benefit our customers.
Beginning in April 2017, Mizuho established and announced its response policies regarding Mizuho's fiduciary duties with respect to the asset management–related business undertaken at group companies that specialize in different functions, including product development, sales, asset management, and asset administration as long–term partners in providing appropriate products and services that are in the best interests of customers and in seeking to continue to be customers' most–trusted financial services group.
This section reports on Mizuho's initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
This section explains the basic policy and the summary of Mizuho's Management of Customer Protection.*
* Links to "Management of Customer Protection" of "About Mizuho."
This section explains initiatives to prevent losses as a result of illicit deposit withdrawals, efforts to prevent money laundering, etc., and activities to prevent losses to customer due to bank transfer fraud.
This section outlines details of Mizuho's initiatives aimed at improving convenience as well as channel strategy, Fintech, and other measures.
This section outlines details of Mizuho's barrier–free and universal design initiatives from each of the tangible, intangible, and hospitality perspectives.