Mizuho Corporate Bank has signed a Business Cooperation Agreement with TISCO Bank Public Company Limited, a commercial bank headquartered in Thailand.
1. Objective of the Strategic Alliance
As a country in which many Japanese companies have established operations, Thailand is a strategically important market for Mizuho Corporate Bank. The signing of this Business Cooperation Agreement will further strengthen the collaborative relationship between Mizuho Corporate Bank and the TISCO Group, which is especially strong in securities and asset management business, enabling Mizuho Corporate Bank to enjoy enhanced capabilities to quickly respond to the needs of its customers, and at the same time increase market presence.
2. Scope of the Business Cooperation
- (1)Collaboration, information exchange, and other activities relating to various matters, including financial services and new financing methods in Thailand.
- (2)Customer referral and introduction.
- (3)Sharing of information on financial/economic conditions, trends.
Mizuho Financial Group will continue to expand and enhance its line-up of financial services in order to meet the diverse needs of customers in the Thai market, which is expected to show continuing growth.