Research & Consulting Unit
Mizuho will differentiate itself by setting its sights one step ahead as it endeavors to solve the issues of its clients and society. To that end, we will deliver distinctive research content and provide highly specialized consulting services in response to rising social, economic, and industrial uncertainty and the changing needs of our clients.
The Research & Consulting Unit leverages its knowledge of industry, corporations, economics, and financial markets and its expertise in business strategy, sustainability, digital transformation, and similar fields to support all the in-house companies.
- High-quality research functions backed by deep knowledge of industry, corporations, economics, and financial markets
- Consulting functions exercising high levels of expertise in business strategy, sustainability, digital transformation, and similar
- Combining various areas of expertise and coordinating financial functions within the group to enable high-quality, innovative value creation
Measures to achieve medium-term business plan
- Deliver distinctive research content addressing specific themes or cross-sector businesses, focused either one step ahead or on the medium- to long term
- Strengthen consulting capabilities centering on the business strategy, sustainability, and digital transformation, including combining insights across multiple areas and collaborating with partners inside and outside Mizuho.
- Sow the seeds for new businesses by strengthening initiatives that utilize external knowledge and other resources to address new fields